2019 Annual Report Published
We are delighted to announce that our Annual Report for 2019 is now published and available to read by clicking the link above or below.
2019 has been a year of achievements and there have been a number of highlights for our staff, volunteers, service users and partners. Some of these include:
- Working with 237 young people and 78 parents across the country.
- Supporting over 230 volunteers in their roles as youth and parent mentors.
- Delivering over 2,600 hours of mentoring across 1,700 individual mentoring sessions.
- Recording positive outcomes for young people and parents, showing that mentoring makes a difference.
- Carrying out a consultation with young people across the organisation on their experience of Le Chéile.
- Hosting a seminar for professionals in the youth justice sector on supporting families to improve youth justice outcomes.
- Carrying out an evaluation of Le Chéile’s Oberstown parent mentoring programme and receiving confirmation that the project was to be extended.
- The Board of Le Chéile confirmed Le Chéile’s compliance with the Charities Regulator’s Governance Code.
- Le Chéile was assessed and subsequently awarded renewed accreditation for the next three years for the Mentoring and Befriending Approved Provider Standard from the NCVO in the UK.
- The Restorative Justice project in Limerick ran a series of events to celebrate International Restorative Justice Week in partnership with Clare CYPSC and Limerick Restorative Practices Project.