Our Mission & Vision
For every young person at risk – the right supports at the right time, to make the most of their lives.
Le Chéile is a community-based volunteer mentoring and family support service, which works with young people involved in or at risk of offending.
- We listen – respect – empower.
- We are non-judgemental and believe in the potential of every young person.
- We work collaboratively with young people, families and other agencies.
- We use a restorative practice ethos.
- We deliver quality services.