Accounts and Finance Administrator
Le Chéile Mentoring CLG works to make positive changes in the lives of young people who offend and their families, through the provision of Mentoring, Family Support and Restorative Justice Services. We provide tailored and flexible services with young people at the core. We work in partnership with the Probation Services and other agencies to reduce the level of crime in the community.Le Chéile is now recruiting an Accounts and Finance Administrator to assist the Accounts & Corporate Services Manager in carrying out all the financial and accounting requirements of the organization.Location
This post will be based in Dun Laoghaire.
- Administration of financial accounts and preparation of financial reports.
- Processing of Volunteer expenses, supplier invoices and staff expenses.
- Process monthly bank reconciliations.
- Operate monthly payroll process.
- Submission of all Revenue returns using ROS
- Assist manager with Financial Reports to funders.
- Assist manager with the annual audit.
- Assisting manager with HR duties.
- Other adhoc duties as required by the Accounts & Corporate Services Manager.
- Qualified Accounting Technician or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting and Payroll.
- Experience using ROS and online banking.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience of using Sage Micropay Professional highly desirable.
- Experience of using Exchequer Accounting software and/or AccountsIQ software highly desirable.
- Qualified Payroll Technician (IPASS) desirable.
Terms and Conditions
Contract: Indefinite Duration (subject to funding) – 37 hours per week
Salary: € 30,000 to €36,500 (commensurate with experience)
To apply, download the full job description and application form below:
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday, 15th July 2019. The completed application form (CVs will not be considered) should be sent to email@example.com with ‘Job Application Accounts and Finance Administrator’ in the subject line.
Le Chéile is an equal opportunities employer.
Le Chéile is funded by Irish Youth Justice Services through the Probation Service, as part of Ireland’s European Structural and Investment Funds Programmes 2014-2020, which is co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Union.