Dublin North Mentor Co-Ordinator (Part Time)
Le Chéile Mentor Co-ordinator Dublin North (3 days per week)
Le Chéile Mentoring and Youth Justice Support Services works to make positive changes in the lives of young people who offend and their families, through the provision of Mentoring, Family Support and Restorative Justice Services. We provide tailored and flexible services with young people at the core. We work in partnership with the Probation Services and other agencies to reduce the level of crime in the community.
Le Chéile is now recruiting a part time Mentor Co-ordinator in Dublin North. Le Chéile has been delivering its innovative youth mentoring service in conjunction with the Probation Service in this area for over 10 years.
This post will be based in Dublin. Regular travel in the Greater Dublin area will be required and occasional travel on a national basis.
- Recruiting suitable volunteer mentors and matching them with young people and parents
- Providing ongoing supervision and support to volunteers
- Training volunteers and securing appropriate training as required
- Working closely with the Probation Service on the ongoing management of the young person’s case
- Reporting regularly to the management of Le Chéile
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Maintenance of case files and records including the operation of a CRM system based on Salesforce
- Dealing appropriately with all child protection concerns
- Recognised qualification in one of the following Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Psychology, Social Science, Social Care or other related area.
- 3 years full time paid experience of working with young people/ families
- Training in group facilitation and supervision skills
- Project Management Experience
- Case Management Experience
- Record keeping and report writing experience
- Experience of recruiting and training volunteers
- Experience of supporting and supervising volunteers or staff.
- Clean Driving License and own car.
Terms and Conditions
Contract: 3 days per week (subject to funding)
Salary: €41,000 to €54,000 pro-rata (commensurate with experience)
To apply, download the full job description and application form below:
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday, 24th June 2019. The completed application form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Job Application Mentor Coordinator Dublin North Part Time’ in the subject line.
Le Chéile is an equal opportunities employer.
Le Chéile is funded by Irish Youth Justice Services through the Probation Service, as part of Ireland’s European Structural and Investment Funds Programmes 2014-2020, which is co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Union.