Regional Manager (Southern Region)
Le Chéile Mentoring is a national, volunteer mentoring and family support service, which works with young people and their families, where the young person is involved or at risk of offending.
The Role: The Regional Manager will manage our services in the southern part of the country, currently including Cork, Limerick and midlands regions. Services include mentoring, restorative justice and family support programmes.
Profile: We are seeking an experienced, dynamic manager with a track record of achievement in youth justice/youth or community work.
- Degree in Youth and Community Work, Education, Social Work, Psychology, Social Science, or other related area.
- A minimum of 5 years post graduate work experience including at least 3 years in a management role.
- Experience of leading and managing a staff team.
- Experience of managing a youth or community project or organisation.
- Experience in and understanding of Youth Justice, Youth work or Restorative Justice and working with vulnerable young people and their families.
- Understanding of Child Protection policy and practice.
- Experience of working with statutory and community agencies.
- Strong data management and analysis skills, including experience in using CMS (preferably Salesforce) and or online outcomes tools
- Experience of managing budgets, funding applications and funder reports
- Initiative, problem solving and openness to change
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Salary: €55,000 – €66,000, COE.
Full Job Description – Download here
Application form – Download here
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday the 23rd of September 2021
Applications on application form only to be sent to email@example.com
Le Chéile is an equal opportunities employer
Le Chéile Mentoring is funded by The Department of Justice through The Probation Service