Annual Report Now Out
Le Chéile’s 2015 Annual Report is now available to read on our website.
2015 was a year of achievements as we celebrated our 10th Anniversary, and launched our new strategy
Highlights of 2015 include:
- Le Chéile achieved accreditation from the Mentoring & Befriending Foundation for our mentoring services.
- Our Restorative Justice project was evaluated and found to give a return of social investment of nearly €3 for every €1 invested in the project, and the project was seen to have to a significant and positive impact for participants including young people, victims and families.
- Our new stategic plan ‘Inspiring Change, Transforming Lives, was launched by Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Frances Fitzgerald, TD in Dublin Castle.
- 152 young people received mentoring.
- 49 parents received mentoring.
- Nearly 2000 mentoring sessions took place around Ireland.
- Over 3500 hours were given by volunteer mentors to young people and parents.
- 21 young people participated in Restorative Justice.
- 7 Strengthening Families Programmes were funded.