Are you passionate about volunteerism and supporting young people and families? Do you have strong project management and volunteer engagement skills? If so, this could be your dream role!
The Role: The primary role of the NVC is the development, implementation, and review of the National Volunteer Strategy. This will be carried out with the support of the Management Team, Regional Mentor Coordinators and the Communications and Policy Officer. Central to the National Volunteer Strategy, is the requirement that volunteer recruitment, training and retention practices nationally meet relevant quality standards and the needs of the organization.
- Recognised qualification in one of the following Youth and Community Work, Education, Social Work, Psychology, Social Science or other related area.
- Proven experience working in the not-for-profit sector involving volunteer engagement, management and retention.
- Proven experience of volunteer policy and strategic development
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills for working collaboratively with diverse teams.
- A strong commitment to volunteering, engaging with volunteers, inspiring them to achieve the best results in their work.
- Experience in successfully managing multiple projects and demands.
- Excellent organisational skills with strong administration and IT ability.
Location: The suitable candidate will be based in either the Dun Laoghaire or Limerick office and will include the option of some working from home. Travel nationally is required
Salary: €43,000 – €55,000 per annum (Commensurate with experience)
Additional Benefits: Extensive benefits package – see Job Description for more information
The closing date for applications is 24th November 2023
Applications on application form only to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel may be formed for similar vacancies for one year.
Le Chéile is an equal opportunities employer
Le Chéile Mentoring is funded by The Department of Justice through The Probation Service