SFP Grant Applications – Now Closed
**The closing date has now passed – Applications will no longer be accepted.**
Grants are now available to fund Strengthening Families Programmes for referrals from the Probation Service.
The criteria used by Le Chéile when reviewing grant applications is as follows;
- Le Chéile Strengthening Families Programme Contact Person in your region has been contacted by the Steering Committee regarding your intention to submit a funding application.
- Applications will only be considered from areas where Le Chéile has a presence.
- Probation Services and any other Youth Justice agencies in the area have been approached and informed of your intention to submit a funding application and run a Strengthening Families Programme.
- There are sufficient numbers of Probation referrals identified for a programme (that is the number of families with one or more young person/adult on probation).
- There are sufficient numbers of other Youth Justice referrals identified for a programme.
- The funding application has been signed off by the Senior Probation Officer in the region.
- The proposed programme has the necessary arrangements in place to run a Strengthening Families Programme. These are noted on the Checklist on page 7 of the application form.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact:
Name: Ailbe Coleman,
Phone: 086 3864576
Name: Lyndsey McCabe
Phone: 087 2916145
Closing date for grant applications is on or before close of business on Tuesday, 8th June 2021.