Vacancy: Restorative Justice Project Officer (Maternity Leave)
Le Chéile Mentoring in Limerick is looking to recruit a Restorative Justice Project Officer (Maternity Leave). Le Chéile are looking for a motivated individual with relevant experience in Youth Work or Youth Justice and a commitment to Restorative Justice/Practices, excellent organisational and networking skills and experience of working with young people.
- Recognised qualification in Youth and Community Work, Education, Social Work, Psychology, Social Science or other related area.
- 2 years full time experience of working with young people or in the youth work sector.
- Experience of working with & supporting volunteers
- Experience of facilitating one to one and group based programmes
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Clean Driving License and own car.
- Candidates will be subject to Garda vetting and be of good character.
Flexible hours are required including some evening and weekends
This is a 22.5 hours per week maternity leave position
A Full Job description and application form can be accessed below and should you have any queries regarding the post please email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 7th November 2019 with Interviews to take place on Wednesday 27 November 2019
Shortlisting will take place. For more information on Le Chéile please visit our website on: www.lecheile.ie
Le Chéile is an equal opportunities employer.