We are looking for a passionate and committed professional who believes in the potential of young people and providing support to parents. Come and work with us in an inspiring, rewarding and dynamic work environment where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a young person’s life.
Le Chéile is recruiting a Mentoring Coordinator located in Ballymun to cover our Dublin north region. This vacancy is 22.5 hour (3 days) position. The postholder will oversee mentoring referrals for youth cases referred by the probation service.
The Role: The Mentor Coordinator’s role is to coordinate a mentoring service in their region for young people and parents/carers, who have been referred by the Probation Service. The Mentor Coordinator recruits suitable volunteer mentors and matches them with young people and sometimes parents/carers and provides ongoing support to mentor/mentee relationships through training, resources, and supervision.
Profile: We are seeking an experienced, dynamic individual with a track record of achievement in youth justice/youth or community work.
- Recognised qualification in one of the following Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Psychology, Social Science, or other related area.
- 3 years full time paid experience of working with young people/ families.
- Project Management Experience
- Case Management Experience
- Record keeping and report writing experience.
- Experience of recruiting and training volunteers
- Experience of supporting and supervising volunteers or staff.
- Clean Driving License and own car.
Location: Dublin North
Salary range: €43,000 to €55,000 per annum (€26,150 to € 33,450 pro-rata.)
The closing date for applications is the Wednesday 28th February
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org