Le Chéile is recruiting a Mentoring Coordinator to cover a maternity leave. This vacancy is a 30-hour (4 days) post covering Limerick and the surrounding areas. The post will commence in July 2023 and will cover the maternity leave period. Please note Le Cheile has a blended working policy.
The Role: The Mentor Coordinator’s role is to coordinate a mentoring service in their region for young people and parents/carers, who have been referred by the Probation Service. The Mentor Coordinator recruits suitable volunteer mentors and matches them with young people and sometimes parents/carers and provides ongoing support to mentor/mentee relationship through training, resources, and supervision.
Profile: We are seeking an experienced, dynamic coordinator with a track record of achievement in youth justice/youth or community work.
- Recognised qualification in one of the following Youth and Community Work, Social Work, Psychology, Social Science, or other related area.
- 3 years full time paid experience of working with young people/ families.
- Project Management Experience
- Case Management Experience
- Record keeping and report writing experience.
- Experience of recruiting and training volunteers
- Experience of supporting and supervising volunteers or staff.
- Clean Driving License and own car.
Location: Limerick and Clare
Salary: €41,000 – €54,000 (pro rata), commensurate with experience.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Monday May 22nd
See full Job Description and Application form below.
Applications on application form only to be sent to email@example.com.
Le Chéile is an equal opportunity employer.
Le Chéile Mentoring is funded by The Department of Justice through The Probation Service